The NEW Brotherwood® 'Lioness' Wheelchair Up-Front Peugeot Traveller conversion enables true inclusion and visibility for the wheelchair user - travelling in comfort up-front next to the driver. Perfect for those wanting the best view of every journey, the full-length lowered floor offers class-leading internal headroom with ergonomically designed access for easy entry and exit.
+1 WHEELCHAIR SPACE
OPTIONAL 3RD SEAT AVAILABLE 2020
126 - 148 g/km CO2
WITH STANDARD TYRES
VIP TRAVELLING POSITION
The new Brotherwood Lioness provides a VIP experience for wheelchair passengers, travelling up-front next to the driver for the best view of the road. Ride comfort and social inclusion are enhanced for the wheelchair user by the close proximity to the driver, within easy conversation range for the most enjoyable, inclusive journeys.
SPACE TO ENJOY
The unique Brotherwood Lioness conversion includes a flat, level lowered floor, which increases headroom for the wheelchair user for a better view out through the windscreen and front windows. Reducing the centre of gravity for the wheelchair user also reduces the sensation of 'body-roll' when cornering, whilst travelling on a completely level surface promotes optimal posture for the wheelchair occupant.
Exclusive to Brotherwood - the COMPACT version of the Traveller is 205mm / 8 inches shorter in length, whilst providing more headroom, than the Kia Sedona 'Gold Label'.
TRAVEL IN COMFORT
The Traveller is richly equipped with an array of features that make every journey a pleasure for driver and passenger alike. Whilst the driver benefits from connected 3D Navigation, electric drivers' seat adjustment, parking sensors and heads-up display, passengers will appreciate the upgraded HiFi system, Panoramic cielo glass roof, and voice control features as standard on Allure models.
Designed using real-world feedback from up-front WAV owners, the Brotherwood Lioness conversion incorporates clever ergonomic details that make entry and exit easy for wheelchair users and carers alike. The offset angled floor aperture with smooth, curved access channel is easily navigated even by larger wheelchairs, whilst loading is simplified by the PAWRS system which provides powered loading of wheelchairs up to 250kg at the press of a button - no pushing required.
All dimensions are approximate and should be used as a guide. To assess your personal requirements, please contact us.
|Max. Internal Headroom||1515||59.6|
|Lowered Floor Length||2819||111|
|Floor Width at A||835||32.8|
|Floor Width at B||770||30.3|
|Floor Width at C||715||28.1|
|Access Ramp Length||1075||42.3|
|Access Ramp Width||735||28.9|
|Access Ramp Angle||12.3º|
|Exterior Width inc. Mirrors||2204||86.7|
|Max. Exterior Height||1940||76.4|
Internal headroom may vary depending on wheelchair travelling position.
Low, Flat, Level Floor
A sloping floor, sitting too high or far back in the vehicle can not only be isolating, but also an uncomfortable ride for the wheelchair user. The low, level floor of a Brotherwood® conversion offers a stable, comfortable, natural seating position, for better visibility, inclusion and ride quality.
For a better view out through the windscreen and front windows. Reducing the centre of gravity for the wheelchair user also reduces the sensation of 'body-roll' when cornering, whilst travelling on a completely level surface promotes optimal posture for the wheelchair occupant.
Easy Access Path
The offset-angled floor aperture with smooth, curved access channel is easily navigated even by larger wheelchairs. By replacing sharp corners and undulations with a gently curved, flat access path the process of gaining entry to the front of the vehicle is made much easier.
An additional second-row seat is included as standard, comfortably cushioned and finished in matching Peugeot upholstery for a quality look. Additional retro-fittable third-row folding seats will be available soon for those days where space is required for more passengers.
The Hook-i PAWRS is a remote-controlled, powered front restraint system, to assist loading a wheelchair and passenger. No pushing required, simply attach the restraints and press the remote control for effortless loading of combined wheelchair and passenger weights up to 250kg. Once inside there is no need to attach additional front restraints, making the whole process fast and easy.
Our custom-built, lightweight ramp is counterbalanced, so that it can be lifted with minimal effort by foot or hand. The angle is shallow to enable easy loading , while long life fittings ensure minimal maintenance and reliable performance for years to come. Finished with a high-traction surface that makes access easy for manual or power chairs.
Connected 3D Navigation
Linked to the 7.0” capacitive colour touchscreen, the system includes European mapping, 3D city mapping and voice recognition (for radio, navigation and telephone functions). The system also includes a 3 year subscription to PEUGEOT Connect allowing an automatic, permanent connection to online navigation services (in partnership with TomTom®).
Allows the mirroring of a compatible smartphone screen to access the key functionality on the handset. Once paired functions are displayed on the 7.0" capacitive colour touchscreen. System features vary by provider/phone and can include navigation, text display, text reading, media functionality voice control.
Colour Reversing Camera
A camera located on the rear of the vehicle is linked to the 7.0” capacitive colour touchscreen. Offering increased visibility when reversing, with a selection of views to choose from, you'll never look back: Rear Grid View, 180° View and Overhead View making it easier to manoeuvre between surrounding obstacles.
Head Up Display
A driver information interface that displays key driving information via a clear retractable screen in the drivers line of sight. The screen can be adjusted for both angle and brightness, aswell as folded away completely at any point during a journey.
Panoramic Cielo Glass Roof
Enjoy the world outside with PEUGEOT Traveller. Divided into two glass panels that bathe the cabin in natural light, the panoramic cielo glass roof enhances the interior ambiance onboard PEUGEOT Traveller. Measuring a metre in length x 400mm width the two panels are divided by an 'aviation style' air conditioning panel , complete with 6 vents, temperature and fan speed adjustment as well as lighting.
'Hands Free' Electric Doors
Featuring a sensor located under the rear bumper, both on the left and right sides, a simple foot movement underneath the bumper is all that is required (vehicle key must be within range) to open and close the side doors. In addition the doors can be electrically operated using the exterior door handles, buttons on the door interior facia panels, interior rear door handles, dashboard and keyless entry enabled key fob.
Blind Spot Monitoring
This intelligent system uses lateral ultrasound sensors to cover areas out of your field of vision around the ouside of the vehicle. The driver is alerted via the illumination of an LED in either side door mirror on the presence of a car, lorry, motorbike or bicycle in the blind spot.
Automatic Emergency Braking System
An intelligent autonomous braking system designed to avoid a collision or limit its severity by reducing the vehicle's speed. The system is triggered if the driver does not react quickly enough, by activating the vehicle's brakes. A multifunction camera located at the top of the windscreen and a radar mounted at the front of the vehicle are able to detect obstructions on the road.
Speed Limit Recognition
Using the windscreen mounted camera, PEUGEOT Traveller features speed limit sign recognition, leaving you in no doubt over the speed limit. Upon detecting a speed limit sign this information is read by the camera and displayed in colour on the digital instrument panel.
Linked to the Safety Pack, Smartbeam Assistance gives you one less thing to think about when driving at night. Controlled via a windscreen mounted camera, the system continuously analyses driving conditions, and automatically switches headlights to full beam when conditions allow, allowing you to tap into the full potential of the halogen of xenon headlights, dependent on version.
Adaptive Cruise Control
Controlled via a radar mounted at the front of the vehicle, the adaptive cruise control system provides automatic maintenance of the vehicles speed, at the value set by the driver. The system detects a vehicle driving in front in the same direction and can use engine braking to reduce the vehicles speed.
To allow you to take on a variety of weather and terrains, PEUGEOT Traveller can be specified with Grip Control®, a system designed to optimise traction in low-grip conditions. It adapts to the terrain by acting on the front wheels, in doing so this saves the weight normally associated with a more conventional four wheel drive system. Offers the driver a choice of five driving modes.
Lane Departure Warning
A system that monitors continuous and discontinuous lines and warns the driver if a longitudinal lane marking on the ground is accidentally crossed. If steering deviation is detected, you are alerted by a flashing indicator on the digital instrument panel and an audible signal in the cabin.
PEUGEOT Connect SOS
A vehicle locating communication unit, this feature can be used manually (dedicated SOS button on the console) or automatically (if pyrotechnic devices are deployed). It locates the vehicle precisely and triggers the sending of the appropriate emergency services for a rapid response.
Distance Alert System
Warns the driver if the vehicle risks a collision with the vehicle in front or a pedestrian in the road. Two levels of warning, the first 'Amber' warning provides a visual alert to the potential risk. In a more a severe instance a 'Red' visual and audible alert indicate a collision is imminent and driver action is required, failure to act triggers the AEBS2, for added peace of mind.
In recognition of Traveller's safety features, PEUGEOT Traveller was awarded the maximum, 5 star rating from Euro NCAP, the largest independent vehicle safety assessor in Europe.
All models feature 4 airbags as standard, in addition, Allure models feature full length curtain airbags. Airbag protection comprises Driver & front passenger airbags, Front side airbags and Curtain airbags.
Driver Attention Alert
Linked to the Safety Pack, to help you stay sharp and alert behind the wheel, PEUGEOT Traveller features a two stage driver alert system for added safety on the road. By identifying deviations relative to the road markings, PEUGEOT Traveller is able to determine whether the vehicle's behaviour reflects a certain degree of driver drowsiness or inattention.
Safety and Security:
- ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Airbags − Driver and front passenger airbags, Driver and front passenger side airbags (head and thorax)
- Alarm (volumetric)
- Automatic door locking when moving off
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- DAA1 (Driver attention alert system)
- Electric child locking functionality on rear doors
- Emergency fuel cut off (in event of collision)
- Exterior temperature indicator with ice warning
- Front three-point retractable seatbelts
- Front ventilated disc brakes, rear disc brakes
- Gear Shift Indicator
- Hill start assist function
Comfort and Convenience:
- Acoustic Pack (Acoustic windscreen and rear side windows)
- Cup-holders (x2, dashboard mounted)
- Electric and heated door mirrors
- Electric power steering with reach and rake-adjustable steering column
- Front interior light with reading spotlights (x2)
- Grab handles, driver and passenger side, retractable with damping
- Heated rear windscreen with rear wash wipe
- Illuminated boot area
- lluminated vanity mirrors
- Mechanical handbrake
- Multifunction trip computer
- One-touch electric front windows with pinch protection
- Parking sensors - rear
- Rear side windows: dark tinted (30% light transmission)
- Remote central locking with deadlocks
- Twin sliding rear doors
- Automatic dual zone climate control
- Child observation mirror
- Map pockets on front seat back
In Car Entertainment:
- Bluetooth® telephone facility
- DAB radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
- Mirror Screen®: − Apple CarPlayTM − Android Auto
- USB socket
- 4-speaker radio + 4 tweeters, MP3 compatible
- 7.0" capacitive touchscreen
- 12 V sockets (x3) (dashboard, lower glovebox and load area)
- Dashboard: closed central storage compartment
- Decorative inlays: Anodised blue
- Flooring: black carpet
- Seating − Grey and dark blue 'Ocean' cloth trim
- Tray tables on front seat backs
- Window blinds (row 2)
- In Car − 12 V sockets (x4) (dashboard, lower glovebox, rear cabin and load area)
- Body colour door mirrors
- Body-colour exterior door handles
- Body-colour front and rear bumpers
- Body colour side rubbing strips
- Radiator grille: chrome edge trim and black facets
- Roof mounted antenna
- Exterior Lighting and Visibility
- Halogen front fog lights (includes cornering assist function)
- Halogen headlights
- Halogen rear fog lights
- Halogen rear lights (including braking and turn signal functions)
- Halogen rear numberplate lights (x2)
- Halogen third brake light
- LED daytime running lights
- Visibility pack − Automatic headlights − Automatic windscreen wipers − Electrochrome rear view mirror (auto dimming)
- Follow me home' headlights
- 17" 'Miami' wheel trims
Additional specification over Active:
Safety and Security:
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Blind spot monitoring system
- Head up display
- PEUGEOT Connect SOS and Assistance
- Programmable cruise control and speed limiter
Comfort and Convenience:
- Additional non-programmable heating (Webasto)
- Additional soundproofing to passenger compartments
- Footwell illumination
- Front interior light (x1 LED) with reading spotlights (x2 LED)
- Fuel filler door: electrically lockable (linked to central locking)
- Head-up display
- Parking sensors - front and rear
- PEUGEOT Open and Go (keyless entry and push button start)
- Power folding door mirrors
- Rear side windows: extra-dark tinted (10% light transmission)
- Split opening tailgate
- Twin 'hands free' electric sliding rear doors (includes foot operated sensors)
- 180° colour reversing camera
In Car Entertainment:
- Connected 3D Navigation* − Automatic connection via PEUGEOT Connect − TomTom® Live updates (3 year subscription) − SpeedCam / Danger Zones (paid subscription available at extra cost - please refer to Dealer for pricing)
- HiFi Pack (5 speakers + 4 tweeters and subwoofer)
- Voice recognition (radio, navigation and telephony features)
- Decorative inlays: Brushed aluminium
- Gear lever - Leather gearknob and leather effect gaiter trim
- Instrument display panel: 3.5" colour display, 4 x dials (rev counter and speedo with illuminated chrome plate surround, plus fuel gauge and water temperature)
- Mistral floor mats with stitch detail
- Mistral full-grain multi-function leather steering wheel with stitch detail
- Seating − Claudia Mistral leather seat trim
- Driver seat electric lumbar adjustment
- Driver seat electric multi- way adjustment
- Driver seat massage function
- Driver seat heating
- Body-colour exterior door handles with chrome detail
- Panoramic cielo glass roof including 2x manual blackout blinds
- 17" 'Phoenix' alloy wheels
- Xenon headlights
For complete peace of mind we offer an annual Safety Assurance Programme. A qualified service engineer will visit at a time and place that suits you, to perform a full 15-point conversion safety inspection, including restraints, ramp, safety belts and more to ensure safe operation of your conversion.
For Motability clients an annual inspection is included at no cost for the first 5 Years of the Motability agreement. For all other clients the first annual visit is free of charge. You can then choose to book one or more subsequent annual visits.
- Ramp Grip Tape
- Ramp Rubbers
- Floor Covering & Carpets
- Front, Rear and Occupant Restraints
- Rear Restraints
- Occupant Restraints
- Cut-Off Switch
- Front restraint Power Switch
- Tailgate Struts
- Remote Control
- Ratchin / PAWRS Operation
- Ramp Operation
- Tyre Wear
- Oil Level Check
- Coolant Level Check
|Annual Safety Inspection||Price||Motability Clients|
|Year 1 Annual Inspection||Included||Included|
|Single Subsequent Annual Inspection||£175.00||Included for first 5 Years|
|Year 2 and 3 Annual Inspection||£300.00||Included for first 5 Years|
If discount is applied to your order we reserve the right to rescind the offer to a free first year service.
Talk to a Specialist
For more information, or to book a FREE no-obligation home demonstration call today on
0808 115 6026
No Pressure or Obligation Friendly, Experienced Advisors Comprehensive Needs Assessment
Share This With Your Friends:
All vehicle specifications are subject to change without notice. For full up-to date specifications, please visit the vehicle manufacturers' website.