The Brotherwood® ‘Klastar’ Mercedes-Benz V-Class WAV conversion is designed and engineered from the ground up at our manufacturing facility in Dorset, England, to be the ultimate Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle. The Klastar conversion is unique in it’s development, handbuilt and finished by a select team of our most experienced engineers; ensuring a quality of finish and craftsmanship a class above other Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles.
With vehicle prices increasing globally due to component and raw material inflation, our Price Protection program offers you the chance to beat the impending Manufacturer Price Increase which is anticipated to be 11%.
To qualify you must place your order with deposit received before the 31st August 2022.VIEW QUALIFYING STOCK
The Mercedes-Benz V-Class is the pinnacle of quality, luxury and safety, packed with technology to enhance driver experience, ride quality and safety. This class-leading vehicle is complemented by the Brotherwood Klastar conversion – a stunning feat of engineering which redefines comfort and quality for wheelchair accessible vehicles.
The Klastar conversion is thoughtfully designed to enhance passenger safety; the Power Assisted Wheelchair Restraint System is dynamically tested, whilst the ‘STORQ’ Self-Tensioning Restraint System automatically tensions the wheelchair restraints; ensuring a safe and stable ride for the wheelchair user.
The Brotherwood® Klastar conversion is designed with families in mind. The lowered floor and central wheelchair position enables the wheelchair user to travel inclusively, as part of the family group. Providing an equal head-height for all passengers enables easier conversation and promotes the inclusion of the wheelchair user.
A further 2 folding cantilever action seats can be optionally equipped in the third row. The high-quality seats match the Mercedes-Benz upholstery, extremely comfortable and large enough to seat adults; yet fold aside in seconds to allow wheelchair access.
At the heart of the Brotherwood® Klastar WAV conversion is a perfectly level, lowered floor. By lowering the floor, visibility for the wheelchair user out of the windows is greatly increased. More headroom creates a comfortable, spacious cabin ideal for taller wheelchair users. The centre of gravity for the wheelchair user is also reduced, considerably reducing the sensation of body roll as the vehicle leans from side to side.
A level floor offers greater comfort, with a naturally ergonomic seating position. Travelling centrally also ensures a more comfortable ride for the wheelchair user, as fewer bumps in the road surface are felt when positioned further forward in the vehicle.
THE HEIGHT OF LUXURY
If the standard Mercedes-Benz V-Class isn’t quite luxurious enough, we are pleased to be able to offer a new bespoke interior trim upgrade package in partnership with luxury coachbuilders Senzati.
Adding to the outstanding sense of luxury this vehicle offers, the Senzati package incorporates bespoke quilted super-soft leather furniture, an amazing quilted diamond headlining with sensory colour fibre-optic lighting, a custom handcrafted centre console with 4G and Wifi, Apple TV and DAB Radio, enhanced soundproofing and insulation and much more. This one of a kind package provides an exceptionally luxurious travelling experience for the most discerning client.
ENGINEERING TO ENABLE
The Brotherwood ‘Klastar’ Mercedes-Benz V-Class WAV is expertly engineered to provide market-leading interior headroom, visibility, comfort and inclusion.
Our unique conversion process utilises precision engineering and unique design to install our signature flat, level lowered floor. Reducing the centre of gravity reduces the feeling of body-roll when compared to a wheelchair travelling the standard-height floor, whilst giving a clearer view out of the windows and windscreen.
Finished with our handcrafted interior the Klastar truly stands a class apart.
|Entry Height||1425 – 1474||56.1 – 58.1|
|Max. Internal Headroom||1465||57½|
|Max. Wheelchair Armrest Width||660||26|
|Lowered Floor Length||2200||86.5|
|Lowered Floor Width||711||28|
|Access Ramp Length||1070||42|
|Access Ramp Width||740||29|
|Access Ramp Angle||12.7º|
|Exterior Width with mirrors||2249||88.5|
Internal headroom may vary depending on wheelchair travelling position.
SPECIFICATION & PRICING
- Exterior: Mirror package – electrically folding mirrors and automatically dimming exterior driver’s mirror and rear-view mirror
- 18″ alloy wheels – 5-twin-spoke design
- Active Parking Assist with reversing camera
- Anodised roof rails
- Chrome trim in front bumper
- EASY-PACK automatic powered tailgate with separate opening rear window
- Headlamps – LED Intelligent Light System including integral LED daytime running lamps
- Heated windscreen wash
- Privacy glass
- Rear lamps – LED tail lamps, brake lamps and indicators
- Uprated brake calipers
- Interior: Ambient lighting – three colours
- ARTICO leather upper dashboard with contrast stitching
- Audio 20 CD including touchpad, with integrated media interface port for iPod or iPhone and Bluetooth interface with hands-free function
- Electric sliding doors – both sides
- Heated comfort front seats, including armrests
- Luxury centre console with retractable cover, two cup holders, 12 V socket and multimedia box
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Steering wheel – 3-spoke multi-function steering wheel trimmed in nappa leather
- MBUX Infotainment system with voice control for navigation, phone calls, music and climate adjustment, personalisation of driving modes and radio settings, touch control and maintenance and service notifications
- Mercedes Me Connect Standard Services including Emergency Call, Accident & Breakdown Management, Telediagnostics, Maintenance Management and Parking Time Assist. Onboard use of remote and location services, e.g. geographic vehicle monitoring, vehicle location, remote door locking and unlocking, remote interrogation of vehicle status. Three years from initial registration
- Exterior: 19″ AMG alloy wheels (4) – 7-twin-spoke design
- AMG front apron
- AMG rear apron
- AMG side skirts
- AMG rear spoiler
- Chrome load sill
- Metallic paint
- Interior: Carbon-look trim Chrome air vents
Call for a personalised quote today on
0330 174 1883 (FREEPHONE)
Motability Advance Payments
Call for a personalised Motability quote today on
0330 174 1883 (FREEPHONE)
For complete peace of mind we offer an annual Safety Assurance Programme. A qualified service engineer will visit at a time and place that suits you, to perform a full 15-point conversion safety inspection, including restraints, ramp, safety belts and more to ensure safe operation of your conversion.
For Motability clients an annual inspection is included at no cost for the first 5 Years of the Motability agreement. For all other clients the first annual visit is free of charge. You can then choose to book one or more subsequent annual visits.
- Ramp Grip Tape
- Ramp Rubbers
- Floor Covering & Carpets
- Front, Rear and Occupant Restraints
- Rear Restraints
- Occupant Restraints
- Cut-Off Switch
- Front restraint
- Power Switch
- Tailgate Struts
- Remote Control
- Ratchin / PAWRS Operation
- Ramp Operation
- Tyre Wear
- Oil Level Check
- Coolant Level Check
|Annual Safety Inspection||Price||Motability Clients|
|Year 1 Annual Inspection||Included||Included|
|Year 2 & 3 Annual Inspection||Included||Included for first 5 Years|
|Single Subsequent Annual Inspection||£175.00||Included for first 5 Years|
If discount is applied to your order we reserve the right to rescind the offer to a free first year service.