Aftersales Service & Support
Taking Care of Your Brotherwood® WAV
We're not just here to get you on the road. Our dedicated Aftersales team are on hand to keep your Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle running at its' best for years to come. We appreciate that you may rely on your vehicle to keep you mobile, and we provide nationwide customer support to ensure that your WAV performs at its very best, no matter when you might need it.
With a team of mobile engineers, we can offer at-home service visits for the ultimate in convenience. For those bigger jobs, upgrades, and bespoke modifications, you can bring your vehicle to the Brotherwood factory, for VIP treatment from our team of WAV experts.
Our team of mobile engineers provide dedicated customer support at a time and place that suits you. With nationwide coverage we can make looking after your vehicle easy and convenient.
We can carry out a number of services on-site at your home including:
- Annual WAV conversion safety checks
- Post delivery familiarisation visits
- Replacement of conversion components (i.e restraint belts)
Safety Assurance Programme
For complete peace of mind we offer an annual Safety Assurance Programme. A qualified service engineer will visit at a time and place that suits you, to perform a full 15-point conversion safety inspection, including restraints, ramp, safety belts and more to ensure safe operation of your conversion.
For Motability clients an annual inspection is included at no cost for the first 5 Years of the Motability agreement. For all other clients the first annual visit is usually free of charge. You can then choose to book one or more subsequent annual visits.
Your annual inspection will cover:
- Ramp Grip Surface condition
- Ramp Rubbers condition
- Floor Covering & Carpets condition
- Front Wheelchair Restraints condition & operation
- Rear Wheelchair Restraints condition & operation
- Occupant Restraints condition & operation
- Cut-Off Switch operation
- Front Wheelchair Restraint Power Switch operation
- Tailgate Struts condition & operation
- Remote Control operation
- Ratchin / PAWRS condition & operation
- Ramp operation
- Tyre Wear
- Oil Level Check
- Coolant Level Check
For full servicing, MOTs, and larger vehicle upgrades, you may wish to return your vehicle to the Brotherwood factory to have work carried out. Our manufacturer-trained in house technicians can carry out a range of works to keep your WAV in tip-top condition. What's more we have a comfortable and spacious customer waiting area, friendly faces and a good supply of tea and coffee!
We can carry out larger jobs at our factory including:
- Paint & body repairs
- Dent removal
- Restraint system upgrades
- Annual servicing & MOTs
- Conversion / ramp refurbishment
We can also offer a range of upgrades:
- Parking Sensors fitted from £210
- USB Charging Ports fitted from £35
- Satellite Navigation fitted from £670
- Dashcams fitted from £180
- Bluetooth Connectivity fitted from £210
- Heated Seats fitted from £200
Paint & Body Repairs
Accidents happen - but we're here to get your WAV restored to it's former glory should the unexpected happen. From scuffs and scratches to dents and crashes - our insurance company approved in-house body repair centre can have your WAV back to it's best in no time. Contact us today for a quote for body / paint repairs and dent removal.
Contact our Aftersales Team:
To arrange your home or factory service visit FREEPHONE:
0808 115 6026