Mercedes-Benz Vito Tourer
Access is Just the Start.
Designed and manufactured to offer the most inclusive travelling position possible for the wheelchair user.
As with any Brotherwood® conversion, access is just the start. The Mercedes-Benz Vito Tourer Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle ‘Voydstar’ is designed and manufactured exclusively by our expert engineers, to offer the most inclusive travelling position possible for the wheelchair user. Sitting on a bespoke lowered floor centrally within the vehicle not only offers optimal ride comfort, but also promotes social inclusion – enabling truly inclusive travel as part of the family, with better outward visibility.
Two further slimline carer seats can be optionally equipped in the third row, increasing the passenger capacity of the Voydstar up to 7. The optional seats are specially designed to allow easy wheelchair access without the need for the third row passengers to disembark.
Alternatively an emergency spare wheel can be equipped to one side on a safety tested bracket, providing extra peace of mind.
The Voydstar also enables the wheelchair user to enjoy a better view out of the vehicle; the flat, lowered floor offering great visibility out of the windscreen and side windows.
The Voydstar conversion creates a space 28½ inches in width between the second row seats, enough to cater for almost any manual or powered wheelchair, located directly next to the rear passengers and sharing a similar eyeline height.
Once inside the vehicle, PAWRS restrains the wheelchair in place, providing a secure and stable ride in conjunction with the rear restraint belts. A three-point cross and lap safety belt is also fitted as standard to ensure safety for the wheelchair user.
The Vito Tourer is also packed with features that make every journey safer for driver and passengers alike: with six airbags as standard including windowbags and thorax/pelvis sidebags for the driver and front passenger.
Crosswind Assist helps to prevent unintended drift under the force of lateral winds, whilst the ATTENTION ASSIST can detect signs of inattention and warn the driver to take a break.
Also standard is the latest generation Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) which helps to keep the Voydstar on track for a smooth, relaxing journey.
|Entry Height||1425 – 1474||56.1 – 58.1||1425 – 1474||56.1 – 58.1|
|Max. Internal Headroom||1450||57.1||1450||57.1|
|Max. Wheelchair Armrest Width||735||28.5||735||28.5|
|Lowered Floor Length||1955||77||2200||86.5|
|Lowered Floor Width||711||28||711||28|
|Access Ramp Length||1070||42||1070||42|
|Access Ramp Width||740||29||740||29|
|Access Ramp Angle||12.7º|
|Exterior Width with mirrors||2249||88.5||2249||88.5|
Internal headroom may vary depending on wheelchair travelling position.
SPECIFICATION & PRICING
- Front and rear colour-coded bumpers and removable body parts
- 16-inch 10-spoke light-alloy wheels
- Adaptive brake lights
- Electromechanical steering
- Heated and electrically adjustable exterior mirrors
- Tinted glass all round
- Crosswind Assist
- ATTENTION ASSIST
- Hill-Start Assist
- Central locking with remote control
- Heat insulating glass all round
- Lockable and illuminated glove compartment
- Airbags for driver and co-driver
- Driver and co-driver seat with manual adjustment and attractive fabric upholstery
- Seat-belt warning device for driver and co-driver
- Tailgate with window and wipe/wash system
- Illuminated mirrors on sun visors
- Overhead control unit with two reading lights
- Multifunction steering wheel with trip computer
- Cruise control
- Headlamp Assist for automatic activation and deactivation of the headlamps
- TEMPMATIC semi-automatic air conditioning system
- Comfort driver’s and front passenger’s seats
- Light package with interior and ambient lighting
- Exit lamps
- Rain sensor for automatic adjustment of the windscreen wiper frequency
- Chrome trim in instrument panel and door panels
- Audio 15 infotainment system
- Injection-moulded side wall and door trim in passenger compartment with practical stowage compartments
- Thorax/pelvis sidebags and windowbags in front
Call for a personalised quote today on
0330 174 1889
Motability Advance Payments
Call for a personalised quote today on
0330 174 1889
For complete peace of mind we offer an annual Safety Assurance Programme. A qualified service engineer will visit at a time and place that suits you, to perform a full 15-point conversion safety inspection, including restraints, ramp, safety belts and more to ensure safe operation of your conversion.
For Motability clients an annual inspection is included at no cost for the first 5 Years of the Motability agreement. For all other clients the first annual visit is free of charge. You can then choose to book one or more subsequent annual visits.
- Ramp Grip Tape
- Ramp Rubbers
- Floor Covering & Carpets
- Front, Rear and Occupant Restraints
- Rear Restraints
- Occupant Restraints
- Cut-Off Switch
- Front restraint
- Power Switch
- Tailgate Struts
- Remote Control
- Ratchin / PAWRS Operation
- Ramp Operation
- Tyre Wear
- Oil Level Check
- Coolant Level Check
|Annual Safety Inspection||Price||Motability Clients|
|Year 1 Annual Inspection||Included||Included|
|Single Subsequent Annual Inspection||£175.00||Included for first 5 Years|
|Year 2 and 3 Annual Inspection||£300.00||Included for first 5 Years|
If discount is applied to your order we reserve the right to rescind the offer to a free first year service.