You can now hire a Brotherwood® Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle easily and affordably with flexible rental periods. Our WAVs can be rented for long or short term – choose from a set period below, ask us for a bespoke quotation for a specific term, or keep mobile with a rolling monthly rental for as long as you require.
There are many reasons why people choose to hire a Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle from Brotherwood.
If you are unsure which Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle to hire, we are here to help. We have a range of large, medium and small rental WAVs which we would be happy to advise on which would best suit your needs. Call us today to discuss our Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Hire options.
Call our WAV Rental Hotline
0330 1747 545 FREEPHONE
- Holidays and trips;
- Visits to friends and relatives;
- Days out;
- To try a vehicle you might be interesting before purchasing;
- Transport for times of illness or temporary disability;
- Your own WAV might be having repairs carried out;
- Practical transport for a mobility scooter.
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles for Hire:
Terms of Hire for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
Vehicles can be collected from the factory in Beer Hackett. Alternatively we can deliver to, and collect from your home address at an extra cost (please ring for more details). Normally the most economical solution would be to collect the car from us. Our closest train stations are Yeovil Junction or Sherborne (from Waterloo or Exeter St David’s), or Yeovil Pen Mill (from Weymouth or Bristol), and we would gladly collect you from the station by prior arrangement.
Average mileage 100 miles per day. Excess mileage charge at 40 pence per mile.
The hirer is responsible for insuring the vehicle for the duration of hire. Insurance is to be covered no less than fully comprehensive. An insurance cover note is required. Insurance can be arranged through “Brotherwood U-Drive” policy at the following costs:
- 1 Week £50.00
- 1 Month £120.00
- 2 Months £220.00
- 3 Months £300.00
A refundable deposit of £500 is payable for the hire duration to cover the following:
- Minor accident damage
- Windscreen or glass damage
- Insurance excess where applicable
- Extra valeting where vehicle is returned excessively dirty
- Fuel – Vehicle to be returned full of fuel or cost of top-up plus £25 administration will be deducted from deposit.
- The refundable deposit is refunded once vehicle has been checked and signed back in.
In the event that the Hire Agreement is terminated early by the customer, no refund will be issued for unused allocated hire days.