Save the date for the only event solely dedicated to Special Purpose Vehicles for wheelchair users: The Brotherwood® WAV Show 2020 gives you the opportunity to explore, test and drive the UK's leading range of Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles, all in one place. Discuss your mobility needs with expert advisors, see the latest products, and enjoy hospitality courtesy of Europes' largest and most prestigious motor museum.Request Your Tickets
The Brotherwood WAV Show is the biggest event of its' kind in the UK - dedicated to Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles.
- Browse the entire Brotherwood new WAV range in one amazing place
- Get expert advice and discuss your needs with Brotherwood consultants
- Explore and test drive dozens of Brotherwood Accessible Vehicles
- Enjoy the hospitality and excellent accessibility of Haynes International Motor Museum
- See all-new vehicles and give your feedback on new concept products first
- Compare new and hard-to-find factory refurbished WAVs
- Take advantage of on-the-day special offers and giveaways
- Round off your day with a tour of Europe's largest and most prestigious motor museum
Who Should Attend?
The Brotherwood WAV Show is perfect for any private individuals or professionals with an interest in transport solutions for wheelchair users:
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle owners
- Existing Brotherwood clients
- Anybody considering their first WAV
- Occupational Therapists
- Case Managers
- Community Transport Organisations
How To Get There?
The Brotherwood WAV Show 2020 will be hosted at Haynes International Motor Museum.
You can read the museum's Access Statement here.
The Museum is located in Sparkford near Yeovil, just off the A303 and 30 minutes from junction 25 of the M5. High profile brown tourist signs from all major trunk roads provide easy to follow directions to the Museum.
The main line station at Castle Cary is 5 miles from the Museum, with its high speed link between Paddington and Penzance. The line also serves a regular daily route between Bristol and Weymouth with regular stops at Yeovil.
There are regular bus services to Sparkford Village from Castle Cary and Yeovil. Further information can be obtained from www.travelinesw.com or by calling 0870 608 2608.
Bristol Airport with daily routes to New York and many other UK and European cities, is just 45 minutes drive from the Museum. Heathrow Airport is less than 2 hour drive and Gatwick Airport is only 2 and a quarter hours drive.
Where Can I Stay?
You might like accessible accommodation in the local area:
Tel: 0871 984 6511
7 miles from Haynes International Motor Museum (7 minutes)
Tel: 0871 984 6059
6 miles from Haynes International Motor Museum (10 minutes)
Tel: 01935 822232
13 miles from Haynes International Motor Museum (16 minutes)
West Coker Road
Tel: 01935 863746
15 miles from Haynes International Motor Museum (22 minutes)