Casteer | Anti-Jamming Plates
- Sprung loaded turning plate
- End stop for wheels
- Simple installation procedure
- Marine grade 316L stainless steel
- Adhesive grip tape
- Installation instructions
- 2 x cleaning wipes
- Storage / carry box
Casteer was designed to stop the caster wheels of the wheelchair jamming against the sides of a narrow converted floor in a vehicle.
Benefits of using Casteer® are:
• Allows hassle free exit from a car
• Avoids damage caused by wheelchair
• Narrow spaces are now accessible
The Casteer® design works by using the weight of the wheelchair to drive the traversing plates inwards carrying the front wheels with them. This sets the correct orientation for the wheels to swivel inwards without jamming when reversing.
As soon as the wheels have come off the Casteer® units, a spring automatically returns the plates to their original position ready for the next time.
These plates are manufactured from stainless steel which gives a high quality hard wearing appearance that helps ensure a long reliable life span.