Brotherwood Automobility Quality Policy
Brotherwood is an ISO 9001 company committed to maintaining its position as a market leader for the design and adaptation of vehicles for the safe transportation of the wheelchair passenger. Through design, we aim to produce a choice of quality products which allow customers to travel safely, comfortably and with dignity; delivered with first class service.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVESTo sell the highest quality products;
- Strive to continually improve our wheelchair accessible vehicles;
- Maintain continuous Research & Development to provide the best solution for our customer requirements;
- To work with our suppliers to meet the company’s requirements;
- Monitor all suppliers to achieve first class product supply; delivered to the required standard at all times.
To meet or exceed customers’ expectations at all times;
- To provide customers with high quality products and service to achieve total customer satisfaction;
- To listen to and understand all customer requirements, providing assistance and direction empathetically when required.
To maintain a diverse and quality workforce;
- To maintain harmonious employment and provide a continual focus on development and training to meet the demands of the business;
- Empower employees to embrace decision making and to exceed all expectations of their position.
To comply with, and continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system;
- By regular reviews of the quality management system and quality objectives.
Updated 17th November 2016